Friday, May 20, 2005

I HAVE THE MIC... HISTORICAL FACTS

"I have the mic, and you don't. So YOU WILL LISTEN TO EVERY GODDAMN WORD I SAY..." screamed a drunk Adam Sandler in The Wedding Singer, to the boisterous crowd.
And did the junta listen to him???
Don,t know because the dog saw a pissing bitch.
Confused??? Well, you wouldn't be, if you knew that the dog saw the pissing bitch on the other side if the road, and jumped into the road to cross it, scaring the driver of the speeding car to swerve his vehicle, to hit another car, resulting in a traffic jam, making the huge loaded truck to take the smaller road, cutting a electric wire, and shutting off the power to my house. Whew!!! That was one long breath!!!
Goodness gracious, my sense of humour has gone to dogs!!! Literally!!!
Getting back to the track, as I am not very good at making people listen to me, I thought I might as well say, "Fellas!!! I have the mic...."

And before you say "Dude!!! We have the furniture..."

I will take your leave.

You have a worthy day.

teju

No comments: